I’m excited to share my favourite podcasts of 2020 with you on my blog, so I can link to the specific episodes I love. I’ve made an effort to go for a walk almost every single day of quarantine, and I always listen to a podcast. Podcasts are what get me out the door, even when I’d way rather lay on the couch. I also listen to them while cleaning, cooking, driving, and basically any other time I can. These are my favourite podcasts of 2020, plus the specific episodes I love.
My favourite podcasts:
- The Skinny Confidential Him & Her Podcast for motivation, realness, and comedic relief. This is the podcast I listen to most, because there’s so much value in every single episode – you truly cannot go wrong. Some of the episodes I love:
- ‘Alexandra Potora On The Secret To Success & The Key To Productivity‘ for major motivation.
- ‘How To Invest, Raise Money, Start A Business, & Determine If You Are An Entrepreneur With David Hauser’ for business inspo, especially if you are thinking of starting a business or side hustle.
- ‘The Fat Jew Returns! – How Josh Ostrovsky AKA “The Fat Jewish” Conquered The Internet & Sold A Massive Wine Business‘ for a good laugh.
- The Ed Mylett Show for motivation. Listen to episode ‘High-Performance Habits Explained W/ Brendon Burchard’. When I finished this episode, I felt LIT UP and ready to crush the rest of my day.
- The Balanced Blonde // Soul On Fire for spiritual high vibes. I recommend episode ‘171 ft. Melissa Wood Health: Going Deep w/ the Radiant Plant-Based Workout Goddess Herself, Overcoming an Eating Disorder, Food Combining, & Living Without Alcohol‘.
- On Purpose with Jay Shetty for motivation and perspective. I loved episode ‘Gabrielle Bernstein: ON How To Manifest What You Need In Life & What Blocks It‘, it’s from late 2019 but still very relevant.
- NAKED with Catt Sadler for raw and deep conversations. I was so inspired by episode ‘Drybar founder Alli Webb on building her empire and surviving depression and heartache‘ when I was launching my on demand fitness platform, A Sculpt Body.
- We Met At ACME for all things relationships, sex, and dating. I loved this episode Why Breaks Are A Red Flag, What Rebounding Entails, And Comparing New People To Exes ft. Elizabeth Endres from @sweatsinthecity.
- Lastly, The Fit Fatale Podcast: Spin, Skin and Other Addictions (episode #75) and the HealthyisHot Podcast (episode #55) because I love to support my fellow Canadian women! In both episodes, I have an in-depth discussion with each of my friends Sam and Chloe on pursuing my passion, starting my own business, and what it’s really like to create your own future.
Anyways, I hope you get some value out of my favourite podcast episodes, too. Throw your headphones in, press play, and walk! Sometimes, I even listen to one of these podcasts while doing an A Sculpt Body workout – I swear, the time literally FLIES.