FOR EXPECTING MOMS:
To all my beautiful Moms, congratulations on this incredibly exciting time! I am beyond grateful to be a part of your journey, and I’m so excited to train and support you throughout your pregnancy.
Below and in this video are some high level guidelines to keep in mind when exercising while pregnant. I encourage you to incorporate exercise into your routine, while always listening to your body and being kind to yourself.
Keep in mind I am not a medical professional and do not know your personal conditions or stage of pregnancy. Ensure your physician or general practitioner has been specifically consulted and has approved your ability to exercise and use ASB while pregnant.
TIPS FOR PRENATAL WORKOUTS:
- A light to moderate exercise program should be the goal. Take breaks and modifications when you need them and stay hydrated throughout class.
- Avoid laying on your back and lifting your head (i.e., no abdominal crunches).
- Avoid jumping and heavy lifting, stick to controlled low impact workouts.
- Avoid laying on your belly, doing deep twists, and belly down positions (i.e., planks) once it no longer feels comfortable.
- Avoid excessive stretching, as your body is more flexible in pregnancy. Stick to your usual range.
- Use a chair or wall for support in standing series, and focus on stable exercises.
- Remember to breathe!
ASB Prenatal Workouts adhere to all of these tips. Watch the above video for more!
Knowledge is Power with Panorama™
LifeLabs’ Panorama screening test is non-invasive and analyzes the baby’s DNA through a simple blood draw from the mother during pregnancy. Unlike other NIPTs, Panorama is the only prenatal screen that detects and differentiates between the baby’s DNA and the mother’s DNA, resulting in greater accuracy.
If you are interested in better preparing for parenthood with the Panorama test, please visit lifelabsgenetics.com for more information and consult your doctor.
Here are ASB’s prenatal workouts:
25 Minute Prenatal Full Body Sculp7 – COMING NOVEMBER 28TH
24 Minute Prenatal Full Body Sculpt
19 Minute Prenatal Arms+Back Sculpt
17 Minute Prenatal Inner+Outer Thighs Sculpt
32 Minute Prenatal Full Body Sculpt
26 Minute Prenatal Standing Full Body Sculpt
28 Minute Prenatal Mat Full Body Sculpt
26 Minute Prenatal Legs+Booty Sculpt
24 Minute Prenatal Standing Arms+Back Sculpt
17 Minute Prenatal Standing Legs + Booty Sculpt
Or use the PRENATAL filter found on the main video page under LEVEL by clicking here.